- The Gardens of Villa della Pergola, nominated among the Top 5 private gardens in Italy
- Visit to the Toirano Caves
- Whale Watching off the Alassian coast
- Fishing on a boat, an experience to try!
- Gallinara island tour
- Electric scooter rental
- Helicopter tour departing from Riviera Airport
- Supercar rental
- Rental of rubber dinghies, water skiing, wakeboarding, water games in the center of Alassio
- Motorboat rental (10m)
- "Le Caravelle" Water Park
- The Aquarium of Genoa is 70 km away (one hour by car). The Antica Darsena in the port of hosts the aquarium, the largest in Europe and one of the most beautiful in the world. It is truly spectacular for parents and children. Behind it, the brand new National Museum of Antarctica.
- Near the Aquarium is the City of Children, a modern space with thousands of toys and games, scientific experiments are continuously conducted in order to learn while you play.
Enjoy a panoramic setting between Laigueglia and Andora with views of both the mountains and the sea. In addition to aperitifs, they offer dinner and brunch. An additional proposal: a day on a sailing boat with wine tasting!
Poggio dei Gorleri
Taste the authentic flavors of the Ligurian Riviera at Poggio dei Gorleri. Their seven experiences offer guests the chance to explore vineyards, taste wine and olive oil, learn how to cook local dishes, and even try fishing. In Poggio dei Gorleri, the traditions and customs of Liguria come to life.
Tenuta La Colombera
Discover a breathtaking location between Albenga and Alassio where you can taste DePeri wines among vineyards and a view of the Gallinara Island.